Location:  Home >Clothing Accessories >Button

Button

Button:

Button is used for both sides on clothes skirt connected tie knot. The initial function is used to connect the clothes placket, but can also be used on containers such as wallets and bags. However, buttons may be sewn onto garments and similar items exclusively for purposes of ornamentation. Buttons serving as fasteners work by slipping through a fabric or thread loop, or by sliding through a buttonhole. Other types of fastenings include zippers, Hook and Loop and magnets. Has gradually developed to except to keep its original function more artistic and ornamental. These buttons according to the material can be divided into chinese buttons, plastic buttons(such as resin buttons, polyester button, plastic button, Wrap cloth buttons, ABS pearl buttons, acrylic buttons, horn button, children's buttons, cord locks), metal button(such as alloy buttons, rhinestone button, jeans buttons, cufflinks, trousers buckle, snap button, press stud button, magnetic button), natural button (such as shell buttons, wood buttons, coconut button, bamboo button),etc. The good button it can make your dress more perfect, have the effect of "make the finishing point", played a beautiful effect. Especially women clothing there are many colourful decorative buttons. With the high-speed development of garment industry, consumers to the pursuit of better personality, fashion, garment accessories, including buttons, extra had already been given to the decoration, the role of the ornament. The buttons on clothing products according to the investigation data, only 30% of the connection, the other 70% are the result of bear the adornment effect. An ordinary clothing, often because of a few buttons clever ornament, stand out. Button from the previous functional now has become a creative type. These buttons from material to shape and production technology are more and more rich and colorful, beautiful, produced by using environmental protection material. Can be customized according to customer demand. Browse our website to find the perfect button for all your marketing campaign needs or give us a call and one of our expert account reps will assist you. As one of our clients recently said, "You make things so easy and I LOVE that!"

 

Button:

1. Name: button.

2. Material: plastic, polyester, resin, acrylic, PP, ABS, cotton, nylon, pompon, glass, rhinestone, iron, stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, titanium alloy, zinc alloy, shell, coconut, wood, bamboo, and so on. Eco-friendly, could meet EU standard.

3. Size: Customer size.

4. Color: silver, gold, rose gold, nickel, brass, copper, ancient bronze, ancient silver, gunmetal, black. pantone colors as per customer.

5. Usage: all kinds of high middle-grade backpacks, hats, belts, scarf, sandals, single shoes, boots, shoes, bags, craft gift decoration, knitwear, weater, windbreaker, suits, trousers, down jacket, cotton-padded clothes, jackets, cheongsam, fur coat, tooling suits, jeans, T-shirt, shirt, fashion, sweaters, handbags and other clothing.

6. Style: Stylish, Nickle free, Lead free, Customized style is available.

7. Feature: Safety materials with certification.

8. Packing: Customized packing is accepted.

9. Design: ODM, OEM, Design Service Offered and Buyer Label Offered are welcomed.

10. Shipping Port: Ningbo or Shanghai.

11. Shipping Method: By Courier, Air cargo and Sea.

12. Sample time: 7-10 days.

13. Shipping time: 20-30 days after confirmation.



Contact Info

CONTACT US

Ningbo Younker Fashion Accessory Industrial Corp.

Address: No. 72, Building 10, 128 Innovation Industrial Park, No. 818 Qiming road, Yinzhou District, Ningbo, china,Ningbo,Zhejiang

Contact Person: John You

Phone:86-574-89067998

Fax:86-574-89067997

Full name Contact Phone Content
点击刷新验证码